Are you an event or entertainment organizer in the Saint-Marcellin Vercors Isère area and would you like to promote it? Declare your event by filling out the form below.
The entry rules for appearing in the agenda of the tourist office
To be validated, an event must respect the following entry rules:
The event must take place on one of the municipalities of the Saint-Marcellin Vercors Isère territory
If your event matters several animations, you must enter each animation independently.
The photograph field is a mandatory field which requires good image quality
After validation by the Tourist Office, your event will be visible within 24 to 48 hours on our site.
The Tourist Office reserves the right to refuse any proposal that does not meet the distribution criteria.
Where will my event be streamed?
The form allows you to enter all the information about your event. This information will then be validated by our team and centralized in our Apidae tourist database. This allows the dissemination of your information on several media :
- Our website (Agenda section)
– Our calendar of activities, published on demand in paper version, distributed to partners of the Tourist Office and to our tourist information offices in Saint-Marcellin, Pont-en-Royans and Saint-Antoine-l'Abbaye
– On digital signage and our touch terminal at the Saint-Antoine-l'Abbaye office
– On the website of the Community of Communes Saint-Marcellin Vercors Isère
- The tourist site of the department https://www.isere-tourisme.com/agenda
I declare my event
Once the form has been validated and if you have forgotten any information or your event has been modified, it is not necessary to complete the entire questionnaire again, simply contact the Tourist Office.